In the current CSA environment, a commercial driver MUST contest all moving, non-moving, and DOT violations.
Accrued points will severely curtail your employability. Let the nation's most experienced CDL Defense Law Firm protect your earning power.
THE BENEFITS OF THIS PLAN INCLUDE:
- Most affordable plan on the market today
- Deal direct with America's most experienced CDL Defense Law Firm
- Over 250,000 cases defended
- Covered 24/7, in any vehicle you drive
- Not a referral/insurance agency, that might use a lawyer unfamiliar with CDL issues
- No limit on attorney hours – start-to-finish
- Members pay only $100 for any moving, non-moving, or DOT violation ($250 for simple accident)
- Other legal matters covered at 1/3 normal agreed-in-advance legal fees
- FREE DATAQ CHALLENGE included with plan
Truck Accident Attorneys & Lawyers for Truckers who know the trucking industry
Call Drivers Legal Plan® for any truck accident! We are the most experienced team of lawyers that truckers can depend on to protect their CDL.
Q: Does a professional truck driver really need a legal plan?
A: Absolutely yes, more than any group of citizens in the country today. Only CDL drivers lose their ability to make a living over a couple of traffic tickets. Truck drivers are targeted by enforcement agencies and held to a completely different standard than other drivers. Now that all POV violations count against a driver's MVR, the accessible services of an experienced transportation attorney are an absolute must for a career driver.
Drivers Legal Plan® was designed by truckers in 1991 to make the highest quality legal representation affordable to the common driver. It is a true National Law Firm, completely dedicated to CDL defense, whose incredible experience and success actually put the odds back in the driver's favor.
The Cost is so Small; The Protection is so Vital:
If a driver needs legal representation to help save his job and protect his ability to make a living, he can now afford the best.
This program is available to drivers on a credit card or bank draft basis for only $13.50 per month. The driver may also choose to enroll in the Plan for 6 months or one year by pre-paying $80 or $150, respectively. Team drivers require separate plans. That is only 41 cents a day to protect your driving career.